Become a Member
Every membership furthers our mission of promoting commerce, shopping and dining within this district – as well as representing the business and neighborhood interests of this vibrant and treasured area of Portland.
We’d be so excited to help bring you new customers, connect with neighborhood businesses and marketing programs to help you thrive and grow. As much as we love this neighborhood, its character wouldn’t be the same without healthy and vital businesses.
To Renew Your Membership, click here.
Become a Board Member
The Northwest Portland Business Association is currently seeking volunteers to serve as Board Members. Help the local NW business community by taking a leadership role to effect positive collaboration throughout our community!
Here are just some of the member benefits:
- Monthly newsletter – Send us your news and promotional items!
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram) – Promote events, share news, and connect with new customers.
- Business socials – Opportunities to network and celebrate district accomplishments.
- Earned media – Enjoy positive district media coverage to encourage shopping, dining, and commerce within the district.
- NW District Map
- $50 off a district map business listing
- 75,000-100,000 copies distributed to 32 local hotels, featured businesses, and the Travel Portland Visitor Center
Membership Term & Payment
Membership is for 12 months beginning on the first day of the month following receipt of payment.
Please pay for your new or renewing membership online via this link.
Represent a non-profit? Email us for more information about non-profit memberships.
Questions about membership? Want to get involved?
Contact us at [email protected].